Chapter 1. Handling of Personal Information of All Customers
2. Scope of application
3. Purpose of using personal information
Wabi Corporation utilizes personal information obtained from its customers for the following purposes. However, even within the intended scope, it will not use customers’ personal information in a way that may encourage or induce illegal or improper conduct.
- (1) Services including restaurant business provided by CHAKAISEKI AKIYOSHI, product sales, etc. (hereinafter “services”) offered by Wabi Corporation
- (2) Research and analysis of usage of Wabi Corporation’s services
- (3) All operations incidental or related to purposes (1) and (2) above
- (4) Implementation of questionnaires concerning services offered by Wabi Corporation
- (5) Development of new products and services
- (6) Notification of services and products offered by Wabi Corporation
- (7) Operation and management relating to the events and campaigns implemented by Wabi Corporation, partner companies, etc. (hereinafter Wabi Corporation etc.)
- (8) Provision of information about the products, services, events and campaigns of Wabi Corporation etc. as well as provision of various pieces of information through methods including direct mail, e-mail magazines, notices, and advertisements
Customers’ personal information (analytical data, etc. such as details of the usage of services and products of CHAKAISEKI AKIYOSHI, CHAKAISEKI AKIYOSHI website browsing history, etc.) may be analyzed using AI, etc. to estimate customer hobbies, tastes, purchasing trends, attributes, etc., and the results used to formulate advertising distribution and marketing measures, etc. targeting the customer.
- (9) Response to inquiries and requests
In addition to the above-mentioned purposes, personal information will be utilized for the purposes described in Chapter 1 Article 8 (Data sharing) below.
4. Acquisition of personal information
Wabi Corporation will obtain the following personal information by fair and appropriate means for the purpose of achieving the previously mentioned purposes.
(1) Identity, contact and payment information, etc.
The customer’s name, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, employment information (company name, division/department the customer belongs to, title, address, telephone number, fax number), mailing address, dietary restrictions due to allergies etc., payment information including details of credit/debit card and other payment methods, etc.
(2) Details of enquiries and complaints to Wabi Corporation
Details of enquiries, requests and complaints contained in correspondence with customers, (including their cause and resolution), etc.
Wabi Corporation may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other communication with you in order to check any instructions given to us, for training purposes, for crime prevention and to improve the quality of our customer service.
5. Acquisition of personal-related information
Wabi Corporation may receive personal-related information about customers from third parties.
(Example) Obtaining advertising identifiers from third parties for advertising distribution
If we will link such personal-related information to customer personal information held by Wabi Corporation and use it as personal information, then we will obtain the consent of the customer in advance and handle the information appropriately in accordance with the purpose of use specified in « Article 3. Purpose of using personal information » unless we have specified another purpose.
6. Choice by the customer
As a rule, Wabi Corporation obtains personal information by the volition of the customer. Customers may experience disadvantages if they refuse to provide their personal information, such as being unable to make use of the various services provided by Wabi Corporation, or being unable to receive campaign notices and other information. Please note that customers may change their contact information as well as their decision on whether or not they wish to receive email magazines at any time they wish, in a manner designated separately by Wabi Corporation.
7. Disclosure and provision of information to a third party
Wabi Corporation will not disclose or provide personal customer information to any third parties except under the following circumstances. Also, customers’ personal information including sensitive information will not be disclosed or provided to third parties under any circumstances, unless allowed by laws and regulations or by consent of the customer. Note that provision of information to data sharing partners and business entrusted companies are not deemed to constitute disclosure or provision to third parties.
- （1）Customer consent has been obtained.
- （2）Disclosure or provision is required within the scope allowed by laws or regulations.
- （3）Disclosure is required to protect human life, health, or property in cases where obtaining customer consent is difficult.
- （4）Disclosure is required to cooperate with the public affairs of national or local governments, and when obtaining customer consent is likely to hinder the administration of public affairs.
- （5）Disclosure or provision of information as statistical data (in a format that does not disclose the customer’s identity).
- （6）Provision of information as a result of the succession of business due to a merger, company split, transfer of business or otherwise.
- （7）Provision of information in accordance to procedures based on laws and regulations, under the condition that the following information can be easily checked by the customers themselves through the Wabi Corporation website, etc., and that the customers have not declared their wish to refuse provision of their information.
1.The purpose of obtaining information is to provide such information to a third party
2.Specific personal data items to be provided to a third party
3.The means by which such personal information is provided to a third party
4.Provisions of information will be suspended upon the customers’ request
5.Methods for accepting requests from customers
8. Data sharing
Wabi Corporation may share customer information as follows.
Scope of entities that data can be shared: Wabi Corporation and its group companies
Purpose of using data by the user
- （1）For provision of services handled by Wabi Corporation or companies that share data
- （2）For sending of direct mail and information on products/services, and distribution of questionnaire(s) to customers, etc. by Wabi Corporation or companies that share data
- （3）For sales analysis, other research/studies, and development of new products/services, etc. by Wabi Corporation or companies that share data
- （4）For delivery and transfer of data when we receive inquiries, application for use or other o?ers from customers regarding products/services provided by Wabi Corporation or companies that share data
- （5）For business management/internal management by Wabi Corporation
Items of personal information to be served
The customer’s name, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, employment information (company name, division/department the customer belongs to, title, address, telephone number, fax number), mailing address, dietary restrictions, payment information including details of credit/debit card and other payment methods, details of enquiries, requests and complaints contained in correspondence with customers, information on the use of Wabi Corporation website, including cookie and action log on the website, etc.
Name, address, and representative of the party responsible for management of personal information
2395 Namazuta, Iizuka City, Fukuoka, Japan 820-0001
Yuichiro Akiyoshi, Chief Executive Officer
9. Business entrustment
In providing products and services to customers, Wabi Corporation may entrust a part of its business operations to third parties to which personal information may also be disclosed to the extent required to achieve the purpose of the entrustment. In these cases, Wabi Corporation will implement appropriate measures in managing and supervising such third parties to safeguard the handling of customers’ personal information, including establishing agreements on the handling of such personal information.
10. Management of personal information
In receiving customers’ personal information, Wabi Corporation will manage such information according to the strictest standards and take necessary safety management measures to prevent leaks, loss, or alterations. Wabi Corporation ensures that the board members and employees are properly trained regarding appropriate handling to safeguard the security of information identifying individual customers. An appropriate retention period for personal information will be established in accordance with the purpose for which such information is used. After the purpose of the information has been achieved, Wabi Corporation will dispose of the information in question by appropriate methods. If you wish to know the details of the safety management measures, please make a request in accordance with “11. Request about handling of Personal Information”.
11. Request about handling of Personal Information
If Wabi Corporation receives a request from a customer, submitted in the manner speci?ed, for the disclosure, correction, deletion, addition, discontinuance of use, erasure, or information provision concerning the personal information protection measures referred to in Article“10. Management of personal information” (“disclosure, etc.”) with regard to the customer’s personal information stored in a database held by Wabi Corporation, the request will be handled according to the laws and regulations as follows, within a reasonable timeframe and scope, after con?rming that the request was submitted by the customer themselves.
- (1) Request for disclosure
Personal information items, purpose of use, or records on the provision of personal data to third parties will be disclosed in accordance with the customers’ request.
- (2) Request for correction, deletion, or addition
Correction, deletion, or addition of personal information will be undertaken wherever possible after due review of the request.
- (3) Request for discontinuance or erasure
The use of personal information items designated by the customer will be discontinued, and the relevant information erased if so desired, in accordance with the submitted request. However, please note that such requests may prevent customers from being provided with services that they had utilized, or may impede the provision of services in accordance to their wishes.
- (4) Request for information provision concerning personal information protection measures
The following information will be provided in accordance with the customer’s request.
Details of the safety management measures taken by Wabi Corporation in receiving customers’ personal information
Wabi Corporation may not be able to ful?ll the customers’ requests if compliance with such requests would seriously impact Wabi Corporation’s business operations, result in a violation of laws and regulations, or disrupt the safety management of personal information.
12. Submission of request for disclosure, etc.
The method for submitting requests for disclosure, etc or noti?cation of purpose of use of personal information (“requests for disclosure, etc.”) received by Wabi Corporation from customers, and contact information are as follows.
Request for disclosure, etc.
(1) Method for submitting request
If you wish to receive response to your disclosure request by mail
Please send the required documents by postal mail to the address below.
Personal Information Handling Desk, CHAKAISEKI AKIYOSHI
59 rue Letellier, 75015 Paris FRANCE
Documents required for con?rmation of identi?cation of individual, etc.
（1）A valid ID with a photo such as a copy of your passport etc. issued by a public institution
In addition to “(For individuals),” the following documents described in (1) and (2) are required.
（1）Power of Attorney (legal representatives must provide a certifying document)
（2）Documents to identify the representative (Example: A valid ID with a photo such as a copy of your passport etc. issued by a public institution
A fee will be charged depending on type of request.
13. Disabling cookies and advertising identifiers
（2）Disabling advertising identifiers
Wabi Corporation acquires and uses advertising identifiers (“Identification For Advertisers (IDFA)” for Apple’s iOS, “Google Advertising ID (GAID)” for Google’s Android OS, etc.)
Customers who wish to block advertisements using these advertiser identifiers are kindly requested to go to iOS (external website) or Android (external website) and configure the necessary settings on their device.